Chartered Wealth Solutions App Guide
PLEASE NOTE: As important documents are shared on the Chartered Wealth Solutions App, we encourage you to be mindful of the security passwords put in place for the sake of your confidentiality.
We have noted that there are slight differences between Android and Apple devices when accessing the Chartered Wealth Solutions App. The appropriate instructions are given to help you navigate your way around the App.
If you have any further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 011 502 2800
On your mobile home screen, you will find a ‘Play Store’ icon.
Click on the ‘Play Store’ icon.
On your mobile home screen, you will find a ‘App Store’ icon.
Click on the ‘App Store’ icon.
- Select the search bar and type in ‘Chartered Wealth Solutions’.
- Click on the search (magnifying glass) at the bottom to direct you to the next step.
Select the ‘Chartered Wealth Solutions’ App.
Click on ‘Install’ and wait a few seconds for the Chartered App to download onto your mobile device.
Click on ‘Get’ and wait a few seconds for the Chartered App to download onto your mobile device.
Click on ‘Open’ – The Chartered Wealth Solutions App will automatically open the home page.
- Below are the Chartered Wealth Solutions App home pages.
- It is important that you click on to ‘My Profile’ (on the second home page) in order to login to your personal account.
Swipe left to access the second home page
Click on ‘Log in’
Login using your email address and the password supplied to you.
- You will then be required to set a ‘new password’. When setting a new password choose a password that you will remember, and make a note of it somewhere safe as confidential documents may be shared/accessed on the App.
- Once you have inserted a new password, make sure to ‘Confirm new password’ before clicking on ‘Log In’.
- Lastly, click on ‘Done’ to take you to your personal account.
Your personal account will include the necessary icons and look like the following:
- Once you have accessed your personal account, we encourage you to adjust your settings in order to improve your overall Chartered Wealth Solutions App experience.
- First, click on ‘My Profile’, then click on ‘Account Settings’ – here you will be able to change your personal details. Don’t forget to click ‘Save’ once you have made any changes to your account settings.
- To access your statements please contact your RetiremeantTM specialist. With permission they will upload your statements onto your Chartered App account.
- You can find your RetiremeantTM Specialist Team under ‘Your Planner’.
Read the latest Client Stories through our mobile App.
Take the Balance Test on our mobile App.
Access our closed RetiremeantTM Community Facebook group on the App.
We encourage all Chartered Wealth Solutions clients to join the closed RetiremeantTM Community Facebook group. Included is a guide on how to join the closed group.
Access our Newsletters on the App
Access our Websites on the App.
Connect with us on our social media platforms.